Northern Greenhouse Sales
Cinchstrap is a flexible but tough and durable flat plastic lath. It has a clean white color. It is 1 3/8" wide and is made of high-density poly, exactly the same material used in our Polyfastener but thinner.
Features of Cinchstrap
- Easy to cut to length and to nail on (see Installation below)
- Very smooth — almost slippery — so it will not harm the poly in high winds.
- Very flexible and easily bends around curves and corners.
- Looks attractive. The bright white color is built right in and won't peel off.
- Reflects heat because it is white. This prevents heat build-up next to the poly.
How Much Cinchstrap to Order
For attaching the poly to a greenhouse, measure the distance up-over-and-down the outside of your greenhouse. Count how many times you need to do that distance, and multiply. That will tell you how many feet you'll need for studs and rafters. Then calculate and add on the length you'll need for nailing the poly to the bottom edges and to the cross bracing.
Before Ordering: Please see our Vital Measurements chart for important ordering and measurement information.